Article delegate-en/1266 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
30 Jul 2001 22:00:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <Pine.LNX.4.30.0107301411500.10000-00000X@illusions.com>
on 07/31/01(06:13:14) you Dennis <p4qcabdyi-6rjyzclqwc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |> Anyway encoded response message is not good generally for DeleGate
 |> except the DeleGate does nothing for it.  So I think removing
 |> Accept-Encoding in request message should be the default behavior
 |> of DeleGate.  To make DeleGate work so, I'll modify it like the
 |> enclosed patch.
 |
 |I've applied this patch. I'm not seeing any difference in behavior when
 |trying to access webmail with both this patch and the one for rewriting
 |URIs applied.

Did you cleared the cache of your browser?  I could see the rewritten
page with my Netscape Navigator, after I cleared its cache.