Article delegate-en/1260 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
30 Jul 2001 10:39:14 GMT "Zondin Shamsudin (BCM)" <p5qcabdyi-bfkmiccfqb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I need to do something like "Proxy by URL redirection" in "The Reference
Manual of DeleGate version 7.3" but for both HTTP and HTTPS and via a Master
DeleGate. I have tried successfully for HTTP but for HTTPS it does not seem
to work. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something? Or is it
impossible?

On Master DeleGate:
./delegated -P8080 -v \
DGROOT="/usr/local/delegate" \