Article delegate-en/1256 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
29 Jul 2001 02:39:20 GMT Dennis <p4qcabdyi-ufvkztw5b63r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Yutaka Sato wrote:

>  |MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1:1500/*"
>
> This must be enough to make DeleGate rewrite URLs contained in
> starndard HTML tags.  A possible reason of the not-rewritten URL
> is that it is contained somewhere DeleGate does not care,
> like in JavaScript? or so.  Could you show me how the URL is
> expressed in the response message?

I've added a login for you in the webmail application so you can log in
and look for yourself, if you'd like.

https://lercnetworks.com/cgi-bin/webmail

Your User Id: yutaka
your Password: yutaka

You'll see that once you are past the login screen all the links are the
non-rewritten internal address.

The application seems to be all frames and the links are in tables. Could
the fames be causing the problem?

 --
---
Dennis Sacks