Article delegate-en/1253 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: rewriting problem with cgi program
28 Jul 2001 10:14:35 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 07/28/01(17:47) you dennis <p4qcabdyi-bfkmiccyqb3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1252@delegate-en.ML_>

 |"http://blah.com/cgi-bin/webmail".  The user gets the initial webmail
 |"http://192.168.1.1:1500/cgi-bin/webmail/auth=thisthat&somethingelse"
 |which fail.
 |
 |Can I specify that all absolute URLs returned from the cgi program are
 |to be rewritten?

What if you don't specify the URICONV parameter ?