Article delegate-en/1252 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] rewriting problem with cgi program
28 Jul 2001 08:47:44 GMT dennis <p4qcabdyi-6rjyzclqwc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have delegate sitting in front of an internal apache web server. I'm
trying to run a webmail cgi program that always outputs absolute URLs.
For some reason delegate is not rewriting the URLs, so the end-user gets
URLs that reference an internal IP address and therefore are not 'valid'.

I am running delegate 7.3.4 with a config file that looks like this:

ADMIN=blah@blah..
ADMINPASS=blahblah
FCL="sslway -cert /usr/local/keys/blah.com.crt -key
/usr/local/keys/blah.com.pem"
SERVER="https"
RELIABLE="*"
MOUNT="/* http://192.168.1.1:1500/*"
URICONV=full
PERMIT="*:*:*"

http://192.168.1.1:1500 is the web server instance bound to an internal
address. The external url that the user types in is
"http://blah.com/cgi-bin/webmail".  The user gets the initial webmail
screen but any subsequent links have stuff like
"http://192.168.1.1:1500/cgi-bin/webmail/auth=thisthat&somethingelse"
which fail.

Can I specify that all absolute URLs returned from the cgi program are
to be rewritten?

Thanks,