Article delegate-en/1215 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Very slow ftp uploads
26 Jun 2001 06:48:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/26/01(15:33) you pxycabdyi-bfkmicfl6c3r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1214@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Iエve problems with the ftp transfer speed when uploading to a ftp connected
 |through a delegate. I am running delegate in the following way:
 |
 |delegated -P192.168.2.101:21 SERVER=ftp://192.168.1.101:21
 |LOGFILE=/var/log/dele_ftp.log
 |
 |When i connect to the FTP everything works fine and the transfer speed is
 |really ok (about 1200K when both networks are connected via fast-ethernet).
 |But when i start an upload the transfer rate goes down to about 600
 |Bytes/sec! Whats wrong??

If you are running your DeleGate on Win95/98/ME, the cause can be your
setting of execution priority in the property of the console window of
the DeleGate.  But if it is not your case and if uploading is slow in
every trial, it should be fixed.  Information about your platform and
log data in your LOGFILE will be helpful for me to fix if you would
send it to me.