Article delegate-en/1213 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] two freebsd boxes to connect with delegate and ssl
23 Jun 2001 13:42:38 GMT ps4babdyi-bfkmicepoc3r.ml@ml.delegate.org

I am running two Freebsd boxes with delegate 7.3.2 on each.
Now I want to connect the two boxes over an unsecure network.
I want to use delegate to connect the the two boxes over one port with ssl
encryption.

What is the syntax on the one site and which on the other side ????

for example I want to use port 1000

On the one site :
delegated -v -P1000 FMD=sslway MASTER=delegate-host:8888

On the other site :
delegated -v -P8888 FCL=sslway

That can't be ok !

Has anyone the correct syntax for both sides ????

Thx.

Thomas