Article delegate-en/1211 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
21 Jun 2001 13:07:17 GMT pwecabdyi-bfkmiccn6c3r.ml@ml.delegate.org

 I was wondering if there was a way to process an FCL=sslway after a
FTOCL=mod.cfi (which calls a perl script to cleanup some urls that the
proxy doesnt) on the same delegate process?  It seems that the FCL is
always processed prior to the FTOCL.  I would like to modify my html output
using the transformed code that the proxy dumps out.

Cgad
------------------------------------
This transmission is confidential and
intended solely for the person or