Article delegate-en/1202 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Multipart Form
15 Jun 2001 20:46:58 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/16/01(00:40) you pwecabdyi-zyxzidewemhr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1201@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I am running a perl script as a FTOCL CFI filter.  The problem is, since I
 |have implemented it, my multipart/form-data ENCTYPE forms no longer work.

Since FTOCL specifies a filter applied to response message to client,
it is difficut to think it will affect uploading data in request
message (of multipart/form-data type) from client.

 |What would be a good work arond for this?  Everything else seems to work
 |perfect.  Just the forms that allow HTTP uploads do not.  Thoughts?

Does not the problem occur without the FTOCL parameter?
If so, what is different between log data with/without FTOCL?