Article delegate-en/1183 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Extended log format
29 May 2001 15:45:15 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/29/01(19:23) you ppmcabdyi-y44oklggfdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1181@delegate-en.ML_>
 |One question about extended http delegated log format: what mean various
 |letters at status field? I watch RW, N, P and other. Where I can find this
 |info?

They are mainly for debugging and represent how a request/response is
processed with cache, with an upstream proxy, etc.  You will find a
little more in src/http.h.