Article delegate-en/1182 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: IP address selecting
29 May 2001 15:35:08 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/29/01(18:23) you "davy_vs" <ppucabdyi-h3lizqxncs3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1180@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I want to make a filter with delegate, you can only get through the filter if
 |your IP address matches with the address you have giving in the delegated
 |command rule.
 |How can I set this command line so that only one pc gets through this filter?

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#acl> about access
control parameters of DeleGate.  RELIABLE=xx.xx.xx.xx can be what you
need.