Article delegate-en/1181 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Extended log format
29 May 2001 10:23:33 GMT ppmcabdyi-zyxzidcpimhr.ml@ml.delegate.org

One question about extended http delegated log format: what mean various
letters at status field? I watch RW, N, P and other. Where I can find this
info?

Vadim Mironov,  Almaty, Kazakhstan
Design department, Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.