Article delegate-en/1180 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] IP address selecting
29 May 2001 09:23:57 GMT "davy_vs" <ppucabdyi-bkxfmxnjqzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I want to make a filter with delegate, you can only get through the filter if
your IP address matches with the address you have giving in the delegated
command rule.
How can I set this command line so that only one pc gets through this filter?