Article delegate-en/1178 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Socks client - Delegate-FTP
25 May 2001 06:45:36 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 05/24/01(18:48) you ppmcabdyi-bkxfmxjunjxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1177@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I try configuring followed configuration:
 |Internet Explorer - SOCKS - Delegate SOCKS Server ( as variant - additional
 |Master Delegate here) - destination FTP server.
 |I cannot force delegate use FTP protocol to connect destination FTP, it
 |always use tcprelay protocol or fails to connect.
 |How I can implement this chain of protocols?
 |Problem, why use Socks protocol and not direct FTP - auto-proxy
 |configuration. IE required  ftp:// prefix before address FTP proxy and at
 |proxy scripts this field is missing.

It is difficult to figure out solutions without knowing
what you did and what you got.  Tell us necessary information
including parameters and log output like that in:
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/1117>