Article delegate-en/1168 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: POP/SSL Relay
21 May 2001 17:48:16 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 05/21/01(19:14) you "Maxime Dubois" <pqicabdyi-h3lizqskcs3r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1167@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Here is how I run my POP relay:
 |dg7_3_1 -v -P110 FCL="sslway -st -Vrfy -CAfile=d:\Cacert.pem"
 |SERVER=pop://pop.server.domain ADMIN=email@company..
 |
 |I have now a POP relay with SSL connection between client and proxy, but the

Are you sure that the client is connecting to your POP-DeleGate with SSL?
What will happen if you ommit "-st" or change it to "-St"?
SSLway with "-st" option accepts non-SSL connection as well as
SSL connection after non-SSL negotiation on the connection.