Article delegate-en/1161 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Go Explorer, Failure to Connect to Download
18 May 2001 12:46:08 GMT James Garnett Munguia <precabdyi-y44oklg5zdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

HELLO, I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD GO EXPLORER FOR THE MAC, AND I GET CONTINUAL
FAILURES. CAN YOU HELP ME OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE WHO CAN ? THANK YOU, JAMES

Cannot Connect
Connection failed by DeleGate on `www:80'

Tried from the client user-vcaum5n.dsl.mindspring.com:2071 to the server
http://etlron:8080.

*    Connection to the server timed out.
The server or the network route to the server may be in congestion, or they
might be blocking your access...

The Administrator of this DeleGate -- webmaster@etl.go.jp -- may help you...
Proxy HTTP Server DeleGate/6.1.6 (April 7, 2000) by Yutaka Sato
(Electrotechnical Laboratory) V