Article delegate-en/1159 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] problems with inetd
17 May 2001 15:43:44 GMT "davy_vs" <ppucabdyi-y44oklh7zdjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I really placed the extra patch in admin.c but still keep getting the same
error message.
I even downloaded the latest version of DeleGate, but still i canエt run my
test program with it.
When I ask with delegated to set a small C program on port 8099 with inetd,
then I should be able to run this rest program with netscape (localhost:8099)
What is wrong?
greetings out Belgium
Davy