Article delegate-en/1148 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
15 May 2001 04:49:18 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/14/01(21:11) you ppmcabdyi-bkxfmxomazxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1147@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Sorry for maybe naive question.
 |I can't configure Delegate to act how  FTP/HTTP gateway.
 |I make connect from HTTP-Delegate to generalist Delegate.
 |Generalist make request, get info and write to cache, but HTTP-Delegate
 |cannot retrieve this information.
 |At log file error say: HCKA closed - Unknown size internal response - what
 |is means?

It's a usual warning message informing HTTP Keep-Connection-Alive is
disabled because content-size information is not available, which is
not serious nor fatal.

 |Maybe exists some FAQ about typical Delegate configurations?

Not a FAQ but a simple tutorial and a comprehensive manual are:
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/tutorial/>
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm>