Article delegate-en/1136 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Netscape Messenger 6 or Outlook 2000 Problem
09 May 2001 07:07:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/26/01(20:58) you "Jonathan Jodry" <pmqcabdyi-zyxzidaeemhr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1124@delegate-en.ML_>
 |A general question: it is not possible to access to mail server via Netscape
 |Messenger 6 or Outlook 2000. The only hint given by those programs is "Not
 |such server". Is there any possibility to correct this situation?
 |I have checked in the previous posts, but this problem seemed not to be
 |discussed.

A general answer: it is difficult to answer about how to set up client
programs so that they use a specified (proxy) server instead of their
default ones.  You will get answer from the vendor of each client
program, from its guide book, from its online help, and so on.
If you have a solution with (proxy) servers other than DeleGate, tell
me how you did it, then I can start think how to do the an equivalent
or better thing using DeleGate.