Article delegate-en/1132 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: can't downloading delegate
08 May 2001 06:03:00 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/05/01(02:06) you "Vincent PAILLER" <pnicabdyi-ufvkzts5w23r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1130@delegate-en.ML_>
 |    hello my name is vincent pailler and i would try delegate as proxy
 |pop and smtp server , i live in france at paris. I tryed to download
 |your product several time but your ftp site doesn't answer, would you
 |communicate me a ftp mirror site ?

Which server do you mean is "my ftp site" ?
The original FTP server of DeleGate distribution is
<URL:ftp://ftp.delegate.org/>
as listed in DeleGate home page at
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/>
The FTP server seems to have been working without problem.