Article delegate-en/1130 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] can't downloading delegate
04 May 2001 17:06:17 GMT "Vincent PAILLER" <pnicabdyi-h3lizqskcs3r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

    hello my name is vincent pailler and i would try delegate as proxy
pop and smtp server , i live in france at paris. I tryed to download
your product several time but your ftp site doesn't answer, would you
communicate me a ftp mirror site ?

thank you