Article delegate-en/1116 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Max # of MOUNTS?
20 Apr 2001 20:49:44 GMT "Timothy P. Schlie" <plqcabdyi-aipdtq5jcffr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am using delegate as a proxy to a bunch of virtual hosts.  I have
found that deletate will refuse to load if I have more that 92 virtual
hosts, which in the logs seems to mean 95 MOUNTS listed as arguments.
Is this arbitrary?  Is there someplace to increase this in the source?
I know you are working on more virtual host support, and I'm looking
forward to it, but I need something to allow me to go past 92 now.

Thanks for your help, and Delegate is a very well done and powerful
program.  -- Tim Schlie