Article delegate-en/1036 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to authenticate users?
28 Feb 2001 02:02:33 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 02/23/01(13:24) you Del <pbecabdyi-f4q452u4e43r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1033@delegate-en.ML_>
 |What I want to be able to do is authenticate users before their requests
 |are passed through to the HTTP server, preferably against a RADIUS server.

Could you tell me why the authentication must be done at DeleGate
rather than the target HTTP server ?

Yutaka Sato <ysato@delegate.org> http://www.delegate.org/~ysato/   @ @
Computer Science Division, Electrotechnical Laboratory            ( - )
1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan                  _<   >_