Article delegate-en/1018 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] A Question
13 Feb 2001 03:07:07 GMT "oyk" <p7ibqbdyi-f4q452xoy43r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,Delegate:
  I'm starting learning some experience about programming through your source code. But, I'm a biginner.
I have many question about them.
  Now, I want to know if I only wonder the components about Socks Server,  how can I do that ?
Could you tell me the constitution of the Socks Server in your program ?
Thank you very much!
                                                                                                        yours oycavalry