Article delegate-en/1013 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Mac OS X Server (1.2v3) [aka Rhapsody] still supported platform?
08 Feb 2001 04:52:12 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 02/08/01(08:05) you Craig Scratchley <p6ebqbdyi-f4q452vyy43r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1009@delegate-en.ML_>
 |We notice that "Mac OS X Server" is listed as a supported platform
 |on the DeleGate web site, but we are getting segmentation faults
 |when we try to run Delegate version 6.1.22 using version 1.2 release 3 of
 |the OS [uname reports Rhapsody].  On only one occasion to date a main page
 |was proxyed okay.  Version 7.0.0 also does not work.  I have not tried
 |any versions previous to 6.1.22.  Running on a Solaris box works (read my
 |Is there an earlier version which we should be using?

I have no experience on Mac OS X server but someone reported DeleGate
worked on it, ... the last report was about DeleGate/5.9.4 (Sep 1999 ;-)

 |Any ideas what's causing the violation?  I can send you a core file, etc.
 |if you would like.

I'll appreciate the stack trace from the core file (but I can do nothing
with raw core file since I don't have Mac)

Yutaka Sato <ysato@delegate.org> http://www.delegate.org/~ysato/   @ @
Computer Science Division, Electrotechnical Laboratory            ( - )
1-1-4 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8568 Japan                  _<   >_