[delegate-en/1698]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to get rid of automatic startup question?
18 Jun 2002 16:02:47 GMT "Lynn Lantz" <puidabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

When I start delegate (Win XP pro) using:
delegate -P8080 SERVER=http FSV=sslway DGROOT=c:\delegate
ADMIN=myemailaddress
it stops and asks a question about whether I want this service to
automatically start on system restart.
I need to be able to issue the above command from a batch job without
user interaction.  How can I get rid of this prompt?

Thanks,
Lynn
lynn.lantz@sungard..