[delegate-en/1184] [Reference:<x5TqD.y.sato@delegate.org>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Problems using delegated with imap
31 May 2001 17:16:07 GMT Attilio Vaccaro <puacabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Sorry for my previous post in the personal mailbox: I won't cut the

The problem that we're having is that even if we set the option:

SERVER=imap://imap.server.address
when the client tries to connect  passing just the username, the daemon
refuses the connection (in the debug log there's written that it's
expecting a login in the format "username@host").

Thanks,
   Attilio