[delegate-en/1141] [Reference:<_A1132@delegate-en.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: can't downloading delegate
09 May 2001 15:50:55 GMT "Vincent PAILLER" <pnicabdyi.ml@ml.delegate.org>

thank you for your answer.
i'd experimented when i try to reach the ftp site ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate
or the ftp site
ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate , i'd never obtain an answer. but i'd transfered the
delegate soft by the ftp site ftp://ftp.delegate.org/anonftp.
cheers,
Vincent Pailler

Yutaka Sato a 馗rit :